Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Miracles Happen Daily

Most of you know I am a religious person.  I believe in Christ and his atonement.  I know he performs miracles everyday if we open our eyes and see them.  I think it is a miracle that I am currently not feeling any effects from the disease that I am fighting.  In my faith we believe in the power of prayer and fasting.  Through our sacrifice Christ performs miracles.  This is why I feel fasting is so beneficial for us.

I live in an area where we have great neighbors and members of our congregation.  The leadership of our congregation has been kind enough to request those who are willing and able to include a couple of members from Kaysville in their individual fasts on Sunday.  I don't usually like asking people to do things for me but so many of you have asked how you can help.  To me participating in this fast is one of the best ways to help.  Whether we believe the same or not, by asking for help from God he will bless us.

I really appreciate all the love and support we have been getting.  Writing this blog has made it much easier for me emotionally.  We got this.

#cancersucks #fightlikehell

5 comments:

  1. We are pulling for you, brother! And will include this fast on Sunday. Praying for you and your lovely family! Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it. you can try this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your website internet site online and check a couple of your early posts. Always keep inside the excellent operate. I just additional your Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you finding out down the road!… why not look here

    ReplyDelete