Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Faith in All Places

Many of you have read and know I love pickleball, I play just about everyday.  Pickleball isn't only about the competition but there is a social aspect.  While playing last week, one of my buddies who is a pastor at the Lifepoint Church came up at the end of our playing and asked if he could pray with me.  So there we are sweaty and tired praying together.  He had heard what I was going through and wanted to help in some way.  It is great to have these experiences with friends because it helps us to know people care.  I appreciate this much more than people being sorry for the situation we are working through.  I am a happy positive person and when someone comes up with that solemn look on their face it gets a little frustrating and difficult to talk to that person.  If you see me around be happy and not sorry, things are good and getting better.

#cancersucks #fightlikehell

1 comment:

  1. Sincere, humble prayers are powerful no matter who says them! 🤗 hugs

    ReplyDelete