Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona Virus and Me

Well from the looks of it we are all going through a health crisis now.  How does this affect me differently then you?  I really don't know other than I am being forced by people around me to be overly cautious.  I am working from home and not spending much time out of the house right now (this is against my will).  Feels like I am a prisoner in my own home, can we consider this kidnapping?  Obviously I am just kidding, trying to be funny.  I really think that we should be doing everything we possibly can to prevent the spread of this virus.  I believe this is more about the people around us than it is about ourselves.  Remember, just because you don't feel like you have it you might really have it.  That is what is scary about this disease and infecting someone who is older or has an immune system that is compromised could be deadly for them.  Now I get a chance to pray for everyone's health and hope for the best there as we work through this virus.

I spoke to Huntsman this morning and they started cancelling some procedures that are nonessential.  My treatment as of right now is considered essential and has not been cancelled.  The last time I posted they hadn't received authorization from the insurance company but now they have and we are proceeding forward with the treatment.  I have a mapping on March 25th with the Y90 treatment on March 31st.  March 25th recovery shouldn't be too bad but the 31st I will be out of it for at least a week and a full recovery will take a couple of weeks. 

Last weekend we were able to spend some time down in St. George.  It was supposed to be for a baseball tournament but it got cancelled on Friday because of rain.  We were fortunate to be staying with some friends (thanks Mark and Kristi for letting us come and visit) at their beautiful home.  It was great to be down there and just sit back, relax and catch up with old friends.  Usually when we go down to St. George we are able to get out and about but the kids just wanted to hang out at the pool, so that is what we did.

Hope you are all well!

#cancersucks
#fightlikehell

10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that the insurance came through, what a blessing. Lots of prayers for you as you proceed with these treatments. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. 情趣娃娃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. aw8

    ReplyDelete
  7. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. multiservicios aragón

    ReplyDelete
  8. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. Amazon account for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. cannabutter for sale
    v

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. สล็อตเว็บตรง joker

    ReplyDelete