Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thanksgiving

I hate starting off with some bad thoughts but man last week was rough.  This will probably be too much information but it seems appropriate to share.  I started getting a rash on November 16th.  That rash escalated into a full body rash that turned me red from head to toe and pretty itchy on top of it.  On November 17th I started feeling like I had the flu.  Chills followed by hot flashes headaches and fevers.  This lasted for probably a week.  I didn't make it to work the week of thanksgiving because of this.  I talked to the doctor and he gave me some steroids for the rash and felt that those were some of the side effects of the treatments.  On thanksgiving I was fortunate to receive a priesthood blessing (blessing of healing in my faith).  That night I felt a distinct difference and started to feel much better.  Now I feel pretty good and seem to be back to normal just in time for another treatment.

We have really been blessed by people through our trials.  Some of you know that a month ago our Yukon's engine broke.  We had no choice but to replace it.  Obviously this repair was not cheap.  Jen and I have been smart with money and have some savings built up.  We would have been able to use that savings but it would have put a dent in it.  My dad's boss caught wind of this trial that we were fighting through and he offered to take care of the repair for us allowing us to keep our savings built up.  Really is a huge blessing for us.  There have been so many others that have done great things for us, it is hard to mention them all.  We are still plugging along and doing what we can to get better and return to some sort of normalcy.  We love you all and thank you for the prayers and support.  I am confident that they are working and we are in the road to bring cancer free.

#cancersucks #fightlikehell

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry brother josh ,I live in Portland ore and my sister has cancer .With surgery she had it done cancer free because of cbs oil .without the that .All are so scared to take the natural way to heal. It works but has humans beings we went all to be fixed fast .Get this caner out of me.So look into hemp cbc oil.utah I belive you can take under dr rule.Im so sorry ,hope your well .from another Mormon. Sister yvonne.

    ReplyDelete